Photovoltaic systems maintenance
With the changing of the incentive conventions and regulations that require to the producer continual adjustments, to repay the photovoltaic system investment, it becomes extremely important to maintain the system efficiently. The company Zanocco, in collaboration with www.aceper.it
, proposes the check-up verification of photovoltaic systems, which allow the preparation of a detailed report of the state of the plant.
Two years after the introduction of this simple system, the experience gained has allowed us to identify a number of critical issues that seriously affect the efficiency of the plant. Surely the lack of a remote monitoring system, as described in detail in the proper section, is a major cause of the inefficiency of the plants.
The check-up does exactly "photograph" the state of affairs of the plant, checking in detail:
- the composition of the system, acquiring the characteristics of the main components, and the type of system installed
- verification of system configuration
- analysis of production from the date of activation
- correct operation of the inverters
- integrity of the string fuses
- measurement of load voltages and load string
- integrity of the surge arresters
- integrity visual check of the panels
- visual verification of the state of the panels cleaning
The documentation has also a great importance in the efficiency of the system, you must have fulfilled all the legal obligations to correct terms so as not to be questioned on the GSE incentive. During the analysis of the system, by logging in with the password in your possession, we will verify the documents filed on the portals. After the check-up, it will be compiled a technical report which will be highlighted the suggested actions to improve efficiency and mentioned the problems found.